Captify powers decisions globally through Search Intelligence. Captify’s unique Semantic Technology analyses billions of searches to power insights and media across all channels and on every device. Captify’s actionable insights play a crucial role for brands and advertisers; revealing macro world trends, consumer interests, inner-life behaviors and intent signals to power decisions across media and marketing.
To date, Captify has raised $15 million in investment and backed by Panoramic Growth Equity and Smedvig Capital. In NYC, London, Paris, Madrid, Manchester, Milan, Atlanta, Dallas, San Francisco, Boston and Kiev, a global team of 200 are powering record company growth and disrupting the global ad tech scene.
Captify is an equal opportunities employer. We are determined to create a diverse group at all levels of our Company, and we welcome all members of the community to apply for openings with us.
Being a member of the Spanish team, the Account Executive will ensure that we provide an excellent service to our customers. You will support the Client strategist and you will be vital member of the team in providing accurate detail efficiently. Based in our Madrid office, you will be a people person and a creative thinker too.
What you will be doing
- Day to day management of Tier 2 and Tier 3 accounts, including weekly reporting and pacing checks
- Support Client strategists in reporting back to clients on campaign performance
- Presenting data on performance numbers using Tableau and Excel
- Campaign set up
- Analyse performance data and report back to clients with recommendations of what has or hasn’t worked
- Liaising with TAMs, Sales, CS and Trading teams
What you will need to have
- Show potential to want to learn and develop your skills
- A first experience – even short! – in a customer or client facing role
- Able to demonstrate the ability to liaise internally
- Must be extremely attentive to detail and good with numbers
- Excel skills including VLookUps and Pivot Tables
- Must be passionate about providing an excellent service and doing your job to the best of your ability
- Be an excellent team player
- Duration: 6 months
- Start date: ASAP
- Based near Santiago Bernabéu stadium
- Legendary Summer and Christmas parties
How to apply
Please apply on Captify’s website: here.