Captify powers decisions globally through Search Intelligence. Captify’s unique Semantic Technology analyses billions of searches to power insights and media across all channels and on every device. Captify’s actionable insights play a crucial role for brands and advertisers; revealing macro world trends, consumer interests, inner-life behaviours and intent signals to power decisions across media and marketing.
To date, Captify has raised $15 million in investment and backed by Panoramic Growth Equity and Smedvig Capital. In NYC, London, Paris, Madrid, Manchester, Milan, Atlanta, Dallas, San Francisco, Boston and Kiev, a global team of 200 are powering record company growth and disrupting the global ad tech scene.
Captify is an equal opportunities employer. We are determined to create a diverse group at all levels of our Company, and we welcome all members of the community to apply for openings with us.
As Publisher Solutions Manager you will be expected to actively engage in the acquisition process for new partners of our search data network as well as take complete ownership of key accounts, with full responsibility for managing and growing the relationships.
A varied role with a good balance of publisher-facing and internal responsibilities, the Publisher Solutions Manager will work closely with both the Product and Ad Operations Teams to manage the day-to-day operations of the Data Network.
What you will be doing
- Research, identify, approach and acquire key publishers to become part of Captify’s Search Data Network, you manage south of Europe relationships, with a main focus on the French market.
- Negotiate deal terms with new partners
- Actively manage the relationship with existing publishers on the network so that their performance benchmarks and expectations are met
- Building and growing relationships with publisher contacts
- Establishing and maintaining an active feedback loop into the refinement of Captify’s Publisher Solutions product portfolio
- Creating reports and actively assist in management of Captify’s suite of audience analytics
- Assist in growing Captify’s new products & new platforms
- Negotiate inventory to support the trading team
- Engage with the Product Team to help expansion of Analytics products
- Diligent usage of CRM system to guarantee acquisition process is performed at maximum efficiency
- Providing support to the Head of Department on administrative, technical and account management queries, based in Paris & in London.
- Actively assist in production of external collateral material
- Manage individual short to mid-term projects
- Be proactive, propose solution, be ready to innovate & test
What you will need to have
- Fluent in French & in English
- Publisher management experience for 2/3 years.
- High commercial acumen, with the ability to identify opportunities and negotiate deal terms
- An analytical mind-set and methodical approach to working with data sets
- A keen desire to understand how AdTech works behind the scenes
- Outstanding Excel skills, advanced MS Office proficiency
- Ability to multitask and handle multiple high-priority tasks at the same time
- Diligent with an eye for detail
- Proactive and solution-orientated approach
- Strong communication and project management skills
What’s in it for you
- Competitive base salary and bonus structure
- Central Paris location
- Free food and drink
- Healthcare including yoga & sports sessions
- Weekly allowance for meals
- Extra health care and pension
- Be a part of something great, join at a time of rapid growth
How to apply
Please apply on Captify’s website : here.