Captify recherche un(e) Marketing & Insights Analyst – Alternance – Paris.
As part of the the marketing & insights team, you will have great impact on the business supporting the function in the delivery of high-quality insights and data visualisations.
Are you passionate about analyzing data? Do you pride yourself in studies that discover insights from clients’ customers? Do you like analysing data and turning it into marketing insights?
Captify are looking to add an Insights & marketing Analyst to our fast growing team based in Paris.
What you’ll be doing:
- Create great presentations for our clients
- Play with data to demonstrate our ability to understand customer behaviour
- Support the business targets of the company
- Find best insights to support your clients business aims
- Be in contact with the business stakeholders internally
- SQL requests to provide insights from advertising campaigns
- Automatize processes if necessary
- Creating marketing pieces linked to current events that present opportunities for brands
What you need to be successful:
- Student in 1st or 2nd year of Master’s degree, business school
- Enthusiasm to learn on the job and quickly take responsibility for managing online advertising campaigns
- Digital advertising sensibility
- Proficient use of Microsoft Excel
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Good level of English language
- Ability to effectively analyse data to make decisions that will improve the performance of a campaign
- Able to problem solve and not give up if ideas aren’t successful
Captify is the largest holder of consumer search data outside of Google, and its unique technology understands the intent of consumers across all channels, including voice Search, desktop on-site search and in-app search. Captify’s privacy centric Search Intelligence technology powers programmatic advertising and unique audience insights for the world’s biggest brands, such as Apple, Disney, Adidas, American Express and Microsoft.
OUR CULTURE AND VALUES:
Here at Captify we are proud of our culture – It’s contagious. Pass it on.
Step inside any of our global offices and one thing that is blissfully obvious is that while we’re putting blood, sweat and tears into disrupting the Search game, we’re having a seriously good time doing it. We’ve travelled the world together, enjoyed Captify Festivals, parties and our famous events across every market. We always take time to stop to celebrate milestones and wins.
We champion diversity and inclusion. Our ‘BeTheChange’ programme and internal D&I Taskforce brings our teams together to challenge, learn and build a more equal Captify.
We live by our core values;.
- Building this together
- Gives a shit
- Fail fast to succeed faster
- Unlimited potential
Find out more about our culture here: https://careers.captify.co.uk/
YOU WILL ENJOY
- Enjoy our flexible/core hours and home working as per company policy
- Work from any Captify office in the world – giving every employee the opportunity to experience life at Captify in another city
- Giving something back to the community – Give A Day Away for volunteering
- Pet-friendly office
- Time off to recharge – 25 days holidays + RTT
- Wellbeing initiatives from free food deliveries to the office, gym membership benefits, mental health, yoga
- Legendary Summer and end of year parties
- Work from home flexibility
You are welcome at Captify for who you are, no matter where you come from, what you look like, or what your search history says about you. At Captify, equality is at the core of our culture and we are committed to building an inclusive global team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, beliefs, and experiences. The more diverse we are, the richer our community and the broader our impact. We don’t want you to fit in with our culture, we want you to add to our culture.
For candidates, view our EU HR Candidate Privacy Notice here.
Pour voir l’offre cliquer ici.