There is not a better time to come and join the Captify business if you are passionate and driven about data and insights.
Do you thrive on being able to get deep into data and uncovering new insight for your clients? Do you want to work for a unique, rapidly expanding business with the potential to grow even further? Do you want to work with a team that is passionate in building the success of the company together?
Our partners globally recognise the power of our insights, Captify’s actionable insights play a crucial role for our clients daily. To support this, we have recently launched our Sense platform for clients, with an existing dedicated insights teams in each market (Sight) focused on servicing more bespoke dedicated client needs. The overall vision being to provide our clients with high-value insights that genuinely enable to them to increase their customers, the understanding of their marketing effectiveness, and therefore refine their strategies for success.
Overseeing French, Italian & Spanish markets this is a key role within our growing business, taking responsibility within as a driver of marketing insights capabilities.
Our search intelligence data provides the backbone of understanding real-time user intent, thereby enabling the delivery of both high-value insights as well as performant programmatic marketing campaigns for our clients. It is with this goal in mind that the focus of delivery will be against. Driving strategic initiatives to ensure we are delivering high-quality insights to our clients globally, ensuring that Captify is continually seen as a valued partner.
What you’ll be doing:
- Responsible for overall demand/market strategy and team delivery, including budgeting and timelines alongside key local business stakeholders and VP of Marketing
- Responsible for building strategic plans in response to country objectives including framing, roadmaps, proof metrics and creative execution.
- Responsible for rallying all contributing teams to work to hit deadlines and delivery through a full integrated product marketing plan that drives revenue and product uplift.
- Co-ordinate the local PR, content, product marketing strategies.
- Identify relevant content production r for each markets, whilst forging strong relationships with the local business decision makers
- Be a credible deep subject matter expert internally and externally
- Management of a team of 3 to 5 people
What you need to be successful:
- 5-7 years marketing leadership experience gained in an agency, digital media owner, client, or ad technology environment
- Understanding of the business impact of the marketing & insights actions
- Prioritization skills, from global to local activations
- Team builder & leadership
- Being able to work with different countries at the same time
- Fluent in English and French is mandatory, speaking Italian and/or Spanish is a plus
Captify is the largest holder of consumer search data outside of Google, and its unique technology understands the intent of consumers across all channels, including voice Search, desktop on-site search and in-app search. Captify’s privacy centric Search Intelligence technology powers programmatic advertising and unique audience insights for the world’s biggest brands, such as Apple, Disney, Adidas, American Express and Microsoft.
OUR CULTURE AND VALUES:
Here at Captify we are proud of our culture – It’s contagious. Pass it on.
Step inside any of our global offices and one thing that is blissfully obvious is that while we’re putting blood, sweat and tears into disrupting the Search game, we’re having a seriously good time doing it. We’ve travelled the world together, enjoyed Captify Festivals, parties and our famous events across every market. We always take time to stop to celebrate milestones and wins.
We champion diversity and inclusion. Our ‘BeTheChange’ programme and internal D&I Taskforce brings our teams together to challenge, learn and build a more equal Captify.
We live by our core values;.
- Building this together
- Gives a shit
- Fail fast to succeed faster
- Unlimited potential
Find out more about our culture here: https://careers.captify.co.uk/
YOU WILL ENJOY
- Enjoy our flexible/core hours and home working as per company policy
- Work from any Captify office in the world – giving every employee the opportunity to experience life at Captify in another city
- Giving something back to the community – Give A Day Away for volunteering
- Pet-friendly office
- Time off to recharge – 25 days holidays + RTT
- Wellbeing initiatives from free food deliveries to the office, gym membership benefits, mental health, yoga
- Parent friendly policies
- Legendary Summer and end of year parties
- Work from home flexibility
You are welcome at Captify for who you are, no matter where you come from, what you look like, or what your search history says about you. At Captify, equality is at the core of our culture and we are committed to building an inclusive global team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, beliefs, and experiences. The more diverse we are, the richer our community and the broader our impact. We don’t want you to fit in with our culture, we want you to add to our culture.
For candidates, view our EU HR Candidate Privacy Notice here.