Captify recherche 2 Client Strategy Manager, platform – CDI
The Client Strategy team is right at the heart of everything that we do for our clients here at Captify, Paris. The team is responsible for delivering campaigns, exceeding client goals and providing best-in-class service levels to ensure that we grow our client spend by being a trusted partner. The team is also responsible for coordinating with our internal teams to make sure that we give our clients everything that they need to grow their relationship with Captify.
We are looking for a team player with great attention to detail and a keen desire to grow and support clients on their campaigns. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills, for both internal and external conversations, and will not be adverse to getting stuck in.
We are looking for people who are passionate about providing excellent service and pride themselves in producing high quality work. This role will give you the opportunity to be the voice of the client within the Captify business ensuring our products, targeting and services align to client needs.
What you’ll be doing:
- Support the growth of our platforms, SENSE & PSI
- Day to day management of accounts, including weekly reporting and pacing checks
- Best in class service levels
- Campaign set up
- Primary point of contact for client via email/phone
- Answer client queries via email and phone
- Liaising with TAMs, Sales, CS and Trading teams
- Create PCAs including campaign specific reports and strong strategic recommendations
- Performance tracking
- 2-3 years within programmatic space as an Account Manager or Trader
- Proficient use of Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint and Google workspace
- Platform support experience
- Excellent attention to details
- Good prioritization and time management skills
- Excellent communicator with both internal and external stakeholders
- Familiarities with tools like Google Analytics, DV360, CM, Xandr
Captify is the largest holder of consumer search data outside of Google, and its unique technology understands the intent of consumers across all channels, including voice Search, desktop on-site search and in-app search. Captify’s privacy centric Search Intelligence technology powers programmatic advertising and unique audience insights for the world’s biggest brands, such as Apple, Disney, Adidas, American Express and Microsoft.
OUR CULTURE AND VALUES:
Here at Captify we are proud of our culture – It’s contagious. Pass it on.
Step inside any of our global offices and one thing that is blissfully obvious is that while we’re putting blood, sweat and tears into disrupting the Search game, we’re having a seriously good time doing it. We’ve travelled the world together, enjoyed Captify Festivals, parties and our famous events across every market. We always take time to stop to celebrate milestones and wins.
We champion diversity and inclusion. Our ‘BeTheChange’ programme and internal D&I Taskforce brings our teams together to challenge, learn and build a more equal Captify.
We live by our core values;.
- Building this together
- Gives a shit
- Fail fast to succeed faster
- Unlimited potential
Find out more about our culture here: https://careers.captify.co.uk/
YOU WILL ENJOY
- Enjoy our flexible/core hours and home working as per company policy
- Work from any Captify office in the world – giving every employee the opportunity to experience life at Captify in another city
- Giving something back to the community – Give A Day Away for volunteering
- Pet-friendly office
- Time off to recharge
- Wellbeing initiatives from free food deliveries to the office, gym membership benefits, mental health, yoga
- Parent friendly policies
- Legendary Summer and end of year parties
- Work from home flexibility
You are welcome at Captify for who you are, no matter where you come from, what you look like, or what your search history says about you. At Captify, equality is at the core of our culture and we are committed to building an inclusive global team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, beliefs, and experiences. The more diverse we are, the richer our community and the broader our impact. We don’t want you to fit in with our culture, we want you to add to our culture.
For candidates, view our EU HR Candidate Privacy Notice here.
Pour voir l’offre cliquez ici