Come on in. The door is open.
Sizmek fuels digital advertising campaigns for advertisers and agencies around the world with the most cutting-edge technology to engage audiences across any screen. Since 1999, Sizmek have proudly pioneered industry firsts in digital, including rich media, video and online targeted advertising across channels. Just to name a few.
Today, our open ad management stack provides all the sophistication for the most creative and impactful multiscreen digital campaigns: across mobile, display, rich media, video and social. Radiating throughout the Sizmek MDX platform is a data engine so powerful, it defies imagination. The result: previously unimaginable levels of campaign optimization and targeting across creative, media, audience and context.
We live in the marketer’s world. We don’t build gadgets or spaceships (although that would be fun). What we do is arm agencies and brands with a super sharp toolset to deliver the most creative and competitive campaigns out there. At Sizmek, we have a global heart, and it’s always pulsing. We have nearly 900 humans across 48 countries, 24 hours a day, dedicated to the foundations of our customers’ digital campaigns.
Position : Sales Support & Office Coordinator
Reports to: Country Manager, France
Based : Paris, France
The Sales Support & Office Coordinator is a hybrid role, responsible for assisting the Sales team with sales support, billing and administrative tasks whilst providing daily support of the premises and office facilities for the Paris office.
The ideal candidate will be proactive and enthusiastic. They will be able to handle busy workloads in a constantly moving environment, able to balance multiple tasks simultaneously while providing a high level of service and not be afraid to contribute new ideas.
– Work closely with the Sales and Account Management teams to gain full understanding of the campaigns and customer requirements and ensure support is provided at all times.
– Preparation of ad demos, case studies and other sales tools
– Prepare analytic and insights reports that clearly communicate relevant findings and offer product/sales recommendations to the wider sales organisation in EMEA.
– Provide business intelligence on existing clients – trend analysis.
– Maintain the office facilities, appearance and equipment including immediate problem solving (e.g. fax, copier, water, etc.) and any desk/office moves and IT coordination.
– Responsible for all incoming calls and assisting visitors to conference rooms (notifying relevant parties when necessary).
– Maintain weekly office pantry needs, e.g. breakfast, lunches and in-house catering for clients.
– Vendor relations to include setting up office accounts for necessary services (facility vendors, office supplies, cleaning services, alarm companies, etc.).
– Handle distribution of International mail and packages (incoming and outgoing).
– Administer travel bookings for Paris office employees (e.g. flights, hotels, transportation) in liaison with the Facilities team.
– Provide administrative support to the whole French team as needed (e.g. travel, expenses), supporting and promoting HQ initiatives and projects.
– Encourage cost efficiency and smooth operation of the office.
– Ensure the office and meeting rooms are kept neat and orderly.
– Provide a hands-on approach to project problem solving.
– Assist with coordination of Sales and Marketing events, trade shows and activities including…
– Materials production
– Physical logistics
– Event execution
– Follow up and analysis of results
What will you need to succeed?
– Dependable team player who’s responsive and willing to take initiative and learn everything there is to know about the online advertising industry.
– Excellent communication skills with particular attention to detail.
– Ability to work in a fluid operating environment.
– Numerate and articulate, with strong knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (expert knowledge of Excel advantageous)
– Excellent organizational skills to prioritize tasks and maintain an organized, professional office.
– Service orientation and positive attitude with the ability to set professional standards for the office.
– Must have the ability to prioritize multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
– Excellent spoken and written French and English.