Adyoulike is looking for a Country Manager to pro-actively engage with German clients, advertising agencies and trading desks, as well as to grow our German publisher partner base. If you are a native German speaker, a confident people person with a passion for digital and generating new business, capable of being self reliant within a growing team that has an energetic culture, then get in touch with us immediately.
This is a newly created role and you will work as Country Manager Germany, reporting into our London executive directorship team who will support you in growing country revenues and partnerships. You will be responsible for Adyoulike’s growth across Germany and you will have a real influence on the future growth of the company.
The role will be based in London for an initial period of at least 9 – 12 months, with a view thereafter, depending on business success, to relocate permanently to Germany and establish an Adyoulike office.
To thrive in this role, you will thrive on a challenge, be capable of working independently, communicate well and be super organised. The right candidate will have the ability to work under pressure. You will:
– Be responsible for Adyoulike’s sales across Germany, managing and promoting our unique native offering to agency trading desks, nurturing and developing relationships with existing agency partners.
– Be responsible for developing and nurturing new publisher partnerships with key German digital media properties.
– Maintain an intimate local knowledge of trends in the digital marketing, mobile and programmatic space within Germany.
– Work cross functionally with campaign, publishing, development, marketing and finance teams in both the London and Paris Adyoulike offices.
Desired Skills and Experience
You must have/be:
– Fluent German speaker with the desire and ability to travel to Germany, with the aim of working there permanently after a 12 month period. Experienced in doing business in the German marketplace.
– Minimum of 5 years experience in digital marketing or digital publishing roles: whether account management, country manager or similar sales roles.
– Ideally must be a proven contributor, with a start-up mentality who thrives in a fast-pace, less structured environment.
– An understanding of how programmatic advertising is traded
– An understanding of native advertising
– Ideally will have relevant contacts at advertising agencies and/or digital publishers.
– Must have good presentation skills and be outgoing, collaborative and communicative, comfortable and experienced in networking with others professionally.
– Ability to work independently and perform parallel tasks with collaborative and consultative skills working with others across the company.
– Must be full of good ideas, creative, persistent and driven to achieve sales and publisher targets.
– Must be confident in communicating in English, both written and verbal.