To help us accelerate our growth, increase our market footprint and brand awareness, SmartAdserver is currently looking for a Marketing Content Manager.
• Create and manage an editorial calendar in collaboration with the product / marketing team
• Write and publish high-quality content about Smart AdServer products, customers, market expertise, etc.
• Propose creative way to format and deliver the content
• Source and manage in-house writers
• Work with community manager to implement SEO best practices into all content
• Monitor content performance and use this data to improve existing content and create new content.
• Stay up to date with all content marketing best practices and thought leaders
• Contribute to improve the overall wording of the company marketing tools and messaging
• Native English speaker, other languages a plus
• Minimum 2 years of experience writing and creating content for the web
• 3-5 years of digital advertising experience
• Strong ability to speak and understand the digital advertising and programmatic market
• Relevant and current examples of marketing content creation (blog posts, infographic, case studies, etc. )
• Highly organized and able to meet deadlines
• Analytical, as well as off-the-charts creative
• Proficient with content management systems like WordPress
• Strong familiarity with SEO principles.
• Basic knowledge of HTML.
• Contributing writer to a B2B marketing publication a plus
• Skilled at Photoshop a plus