Have you ever watched a sporting event live on your computer or tablet? Or caught up on the latest videos on your phone? If so, you already know Ooyala.
Each month, nearly 200 million viewers in 130 countries watch an Ooyala-powered video. Ooyala works with TV networks, cable and satellite providers, movie studios, online media companies and brands to put video content on tablets, smart phones, connected TVs and PCs all over the world. With it's Big Data heritage and market-leading analytics, Ooyala delivers extremely personalized media experiences to all screens.
In October 2014 Ooyala acquired the video online advertising business Videoplaza. Videoplaza empowers broadcasters and video publishers to build profitable and sustainable businesses in the internet-delivered TV world. Videoplaza’s video ad serving platform, Karbon, monetises video experiences across PCs, mobile devices, tablets, game consoles, IPTV, Smart TV and HBBTV and helps publishers and broadcasters manage, sell, optimise yield and deliver video advertising across all these environments. Videoplaza has a very strong presence in Europe and France is a key market.
We are looking to recruit an accomplished and dynamic Account Executive for our existing team based in Paris. This highly visible role will require an AE with ample experience with both building relationships with existing customers as well as initiating and closing large deals with top media brands (studios/networks), strategic distribution partners and online video publishers.
• Develop new business with targeted major media and entertainment companies
• Grow revenue from existing accounts by creating new opportunities and optimizing existing channels
• Up-sell/cross-sell partners on new service functionality, business models and marketing spend
• Effectively influence and motivate internal cross-functional team members to drive account success
• Drive client reviews, meetings and presentations at an executive level
• Well-rounded, well-trained, and well-tested business professional who has exceptional sales skills and relevant experience
• Has a record of outstanding sales achievement
• Experience selling high value enterprise products to large media companies
• Proven track record beating sales goals and quotas
• Understands the business and technical challenges of top interactive media companies, major studios, and content delivery networks
• Strong understanding of online media and the advertising market
• Native French speaker with excellent English in both speaking and writing
• The ideal senior candidate has a drive to seek out, develop, and close deals at the highest levels
• Experience with a Top 10 enterprise software or media-related solution provider
• Experience with rapidly evolving and changing products, including truly innovative technologies
• Experience building and developing a list of highly visible accounts in different geographical areas