Twenga is a platform that delivers and tools to e-retailer advertisers, enabling them to capture more high, value-added leads whilst allowing internet users find the right products at the best prices.
The performance of our solutions is based on a huge investment in R&D, the delivery of continual product innovation, our technical expertise and our ability to process large amounts of data.
Based on more than 8 years of expertise in e-commerce, Twenga has recently re-positioned the company, leveraging our heritage to offer an exciting, unique set of technology and services to our clients to address their multichannel traffic acquisition issues (Desktop, Mobile and Adwords).
We are currently present online in 15 countries and have over 120 employees in offices in Paris, London and Germany. Today, nearly 4,000 partners worldwide use our services.
As an innovative start-up, Twenga has received the 2010 Red Herring 100 Global award, and Bastien DUCLAUX (CEO) was awarded the Young Technology Leader Award and the Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year award in the ‘Company of the Future’ category.
Our projects and our ongoing commitment to innovation provide opportunities for our employees to be involved with exciting challenges, to progress and to develop commercial, technical and web expertise.
We are looking for enthusiastic candidates, who share our passion for the web and are driven by producing and measuring results.
Twenga’s Publisher business has grown by more 100% of the last 12 months and now represents a substantial element of our business. Twenga has ambitious plans including new product releases for the publishing/partner sector. As part of the Publisher Sales team, the International Publisher Business Developer will be responsible for the acquisition of international publishers for the Twenga partner network.
Main missions :
– Identify, prospect and recruit Publishers based outside of Europe for the Twenga partner network. These are likely to be in US or Middle-East but could very well be in any country outside of Europe ;
– Build lasting relationships with Publishers in your portfolio and work with them to enhance the partnership ;
– Negotiate and/or renegotiate terms and conditions needed to ensure we receive the highest profitability/ROI and revenue from our partners, whilst ensuring our clients remains satisfied.
Please Note: as part of this role the candidate will be expected to travel overseas from time to time.
Other responsibilities :
– Create account plans, retention strategies, and conducts regular reviews with assigned clients to secure current client intelligence. Maintain up-to-date client information ;
– Share with other Twenga’s departments ideas and feedback on product improvements and the strategy of our products ;
– Pipeline management and opportunity reporting for designated clients ;
– Ability to communicate effectively about all Twenga products ;
– Ensure that all our agreements with customers are met.
– Bachelor’s degree required ;
– Successful experience of minimum 3 years in a similar position ;
– Fluent English (French is a plus but not essential).
Skills required :
– Solid understanding of key levers of online business, the various business models (e.g. CPC, CPM, CPA, …) and thinking outside the box ;
– Good knowledge in marketing technologies industry (adtech) is a plus (programmatic, adserver, retargeting, …) ;
– Excellent in selling technology solutions ;
– Ability to identify, develop and close opportunities ;
– Result-oriented, ambitious and motivated by performance ;
– At ease as well as in appointments, presentations and phone calls, you know how to manage relationships at a top management level (C-level/VP/Director) ;
– Strong “winning“ instinct ;
– Strong positive team spirit, self-motivated ;
– Ability to persuade and influence ;
– Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills ;
– Strong competence with business tools (MS office, CRM, …) ;
– At ease with data manipulation (Excel, plain data files, …).
LIEU DE TRAVAIL : Paris 2ème
CONTRAT : CDI
Vous évoluerez dans une culture conviviale et aurez toute latitude pour apporter le meilleur de vous-même dans une structure tournée vers l'action où les décisions se prennent rapidement.