StickyADS.tv is a leading ad-technology company proposing a video SSP (Supply Side Platform) evolving in the online video advertising industry in Europe.
StickyADS.tv’s mission is help to premium publishers (TV broadcasters and Video AdNetworks) to embrace programmatic video, in a controlled and completely transparent manner. The unique value proposition of StickyADS.tv is to develop and roll-out a Supply Side Platform (Video SSP) that can protect media assets and maximize the advertising value of video contents. With the Private Marketplace solution, publishers can monetize their video content with trading desks, DSPs, and any other invited buyers, thereby maximizing their revenue. StickyADS.tv’s vision is to deploy a branding approach of programmatic media trading for premium publishers and for video advertisers in general. StickyADS.tv is headquartered in Paris, France, with an R&D centre in Montpellier, in the south of France. It also has offices in Madrid, Spain, and Milan, Italy.
The Marketing & Communications Manager will play a key role in building awareness, creating strategy and driving the growth of StickyADStv marketing our video SSP solutions and the StickyADStv corporate brand. The position will be responsible for: implementing and coordinating the trade marketing activity & collaterals, PR strategy and plans, developing PR campaigns that engage core target markets, fostering media relationships across marketing/technology trade and general business media. We are seeking a highly motivated marketing professional who is able to adapt to a fast-paced working environment and has already gained experience in digital start-ups or technology company.
• Assist CXO level in managing close relationship with selected marketing agencies and PR agencies in Europe.
• Act as liaison for the communications and marketing team agencies with and across the organization.
• Own benchmarking activities of key players evolving in the video advertising industry, collect and distribute regular summaries of global news coverage.
• Assist in creating editorial content for StickyADStv content marketing programs: Produce articles & set editorial calendar.
• Produce and maintain trade marketing materials (company and customer presentations).
• Update and maintain a detailed follow up of expenses vs annual budget.
Press Relations & Newsletters
• Build and maintain relationships with core media stakeholders and conduct media relations.
• Maintain press center on StickyADStv website.
• Be the owner of the StickyADStv content production, coordinating content, soliciting and editing contributions, creating an editorial calendar, and serving as editor of the blog.
• Oversee trade marketing collaterals (sales tools) and socializing of content and news announcements.
• Draft and edit press releases and other materials. Own and maintain emailing database for newsletters.
• Assist in reshaping the Website of StickyADS.tv.
• Assist in management of all StickyASDtv social media assets and programs.
• Organize & support for StickyADStv marketing events across Europe.
• Propose and follow event calendar.
• BS/BA, journalism or marketing related field.
• Minimum 5-7 years experience with in-house or agency public relations, ideally with a background in IT, marketing services or advertising technology.
• Candidate is expected to have exemplary writing & speaking skills in English and be familiar with the different styles required by different forms of media such as press releases, media alerts, blogs, and social media including Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
• Experience working with senior management in a communications support function.
• Experience in working with PR and Marketing agencies being on the client side.
• Must have exceptional organizational skills and be detailed-oriented to the highest degree.
Location : Neuilly sur Seine, 100 Avenue Charles de Gaulle (Métro Sablons)
Pour postuler : email@example.com