StickyADS.tv recrute un Demand Account Manager & Analyst.
StickyADS.tv is a leading ad-technology company proposing a video SSP (Supply Side Platform) evolving in the online video advertising industry in Europe.
StickyADS.tv’s mission is help to premium publishers (TV broadcasters and Video AdNetworks) to embrace programmatic video, in a controlled and completely transparent manner. The unique value proposition of StickyADS.tv is to develop and roll-out a Supply Side Platform (Video SSP) that can protect media assets and maximize the advertising value of video contents. With the Private Marketplace solution, publishers can monetize their video content with trading desks, DSPs, and any other invited buyers, thereby maximizing their revenue. StickyADS.tv’s vision is to deploy a branding approach of programmatic media trading for premium publishers and for video advertisers in general. StickyADS.tv is headquartered in Paris, France, with an R&D centre in Montpellier, in the south of France. It also has offices in Madrid, Spain, and Milan, Italy.
The Marketing & Communications Manager will play a key role in building awareness, creating strategy and driving the growth of StickyADStv marketing our video SSP solutions and the StickyADStv corporate brand. The position will be responsible for: implementing and coordinating the trade marketing activity & collaterals, PR strategy and plans, developing PR campaigns that engage core target markets, fostering media relationships across marketing/technology trade and general business media. We are seeking a highly motivated marketing professional who is able to adapt to a fast-paced working environment and has already gained experience in digital start-ups or technology company.
• Ensure high quality service for trading desks
• Establish strong relationship with trading desks
• Inform and update trading desks about our new inventory
• Be a daily vendor of our platform and inventory
• Ensure the trafficking and the follow-up of the ad exchange campaigns
• Optimize ad exchange campaigns relevant to the main KPIs (CTR, VTR)
• Control campaigns to keep high margins
• Acquire high knowledge of StickyADS.tv inventory to inform sales team for them to sell the good inventory at the right price
• Detect loss of business opportunities caused by floor prices and technical issues
• Optimize revenue per video
• Create private deals with trading desks to generate more revenues
• Analyze needs of inventory, inform sales and media team
• Understand bidding’s behavior of our clients and orientate them to bring more revenues
• Minimum 1 year experience with sales house, ad network or media agency, ideally with a background in account management, sales or trafficking.
• Candidate must be rigorous
• Candidate must be pro-active
• Team work skills required
• Great skill in analysis required
• Candidate is expected to have good writing & speaking skills in English.
Location : Neuilly sur Seine, 100 Avenue Charles de Gaulle (Métro Sablons)
Contact : email@example.com